Supply Chain Management InternApply Business Unit UTC Aerospace Systems Job ID 55999BR Date posted 11/10/2017 City Phoenix State Arizona Country US
Seeking qualified candidates for supply chain intern position at UTC Aerospace Systems – Interiors business unit. Candidate must be able to work in teams, comprehend large data sets, be detail oriented, and have a mindset for continuous improvement. Mentorship will be provided to support growth and learning of supply chain strategy, and to identify opportunities for improvement. This internship will be part time during the school year starting in the Spring Semester with potential to work full time over the summer.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal & external partners to meet procurement objectives
- Prepare, launch, and analyze RFQ’s to strategic supply base for source selection
- Support Contract Management by managing the Non-Disclosure Agreement drafting, tracking and archiving process
- Coordinate data analysis across global UTAS business units and sites
- Review and manage commitments in areas of on-time delivery, overdue reduction
- Support Business Process Management and ACE continuous improvement activities
- Review and resolve supplier scorecard data accuracy
- Responsible for data analysis of SAP, Business Warehouse and all buyer dashboard reporting
- Ensure data integrity of program spend, active savings projects, and contract penetration
- Build presentations for and interact with executive leadership team
- Manage Contracts Database updates and auditing to ensure accuracy
- Support Contracts and Commodity Management efforts to negotiate, obtain approvals and implement long term agreements with suppliers
Must be a self-driven worker who is always looking to excel in what they do.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Good computer skills with ability to learn new programs/software.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to multi-task amidst rapid change.
Pursuing a BS degree in Purchasing & Supply Chain Management, Business, or other related education
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Our application system undergoes scheduled maintenance the 3rd Saturday of every month from 3am – 11am Eastern Time.
Applications cannot be completed during this outage. Please try back at a later time.