Staffing PMO Support - Total RewardsBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01319391 Date posted 05/21/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier is a leading global provider of innovative HVAC, refrigeration, fire, security and building automation technologies. Supported by the iconic Carrier name, the company’s portfolio includes industry-leading brands such as Carrier, Kidde, Edwards, LenelS2 and Automated Logic.
Carrier’s businesses enable modern life, delivering efficiency, safety, security, comfort, productivity and sustainability across a wide range of residential, commercial and industrial applications. Through accelerated innovation, the company has released more than 100 new products for the fourth consecutive year.
Is your personality defined by positivity, responsibility, integrity, accountability, and respect culminating in a strong work ethic?
We believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity.
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career? We are seeking a Sr. Manager of Total Rewards to drive compensation practices for our PMO organization. This position rolls up to our Talent Acquisition Project Management Office (PMO), and the successful candidate’s roles & responsibilities will be project-focused in linkage to the PMO. This role is based in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
In this role, you will provide compensation expertise and leadership for the dynamic hiring initiatives underway at Carrier including strong vendor partnership, KPI management, relocation administration, and strong interactions with all functional executive leadership and their teams. A critical role within the Carrier TA Community of Expertise (COE) with significant leadership impact, you have the ability to shape the culture of the organization and have an outstanding “customer first” mindset.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Execution of Total Rewards Strategy and Programs within Talent Acquisition PMO
- Understands the business and related specific market conditions
- Building critical relationships and demonstrates ability to influence HR Business Partners and Business Leaders at all levels of the enterprise on Total Rewards matters related to the PMO
- Deploys analytical analysis / reports which provides support and modeling for compensation programs (e.g., market studies, impact analysis, modeling, costing, etc.) in support of PMO strategy and objectives
- Enable all offers of employment and ensure equitable compensation practices using market analysis
- Direct ownership of all relocation activities for the high volume hiring activities occurring with Carrier assigned to PMO.
- You will partner with the PMO Superday Lead for the strategy and execution of offers by identifying and administering correct compensation details.
Education / Certifications
- BS degree in Human Resource Management, Business Management or related field with 7+ years’ experience. Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience / Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of standard methodologies, latest trends, benchmark data in total rewards
- Experience engaging in a Talent or Total Rewards COE
- Experience with high-volume hiring initiatives is a plus
- Prior experience with an RPO
- Our ideal candidate brings strategic leadership to the role, has hands-on experience in total rewards, and is committed to cultivating an equitable, inclusive work environment
- Ability to travel domestically
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms