Specialist, HR Technical Project Manager for WorkdayBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01322192 Date posted 06/04/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
As part of Carrier Digital transformation, we are looking for a dynamic individual to work in the Workday ecosystem within the Digital organization. The individual will lead digital projects and act as a technical product manager, with a hands-on style in partnership with various digital teams and core functions such as HCM, Employee Self-service, Payroll, Recruiting/Onboarding and HR. The individual ideally has experience in Workday business processes and platforms, with implementations across multiple teams in a large multinational corporation or in other complex environments. This role will lead and support projects according to Agile methodologies.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will serve as a key member of the Digital Technology team participating in the Carrier Separation Program. Support Workday digital projects, acting as liaison between the digital Workday lead, corporate and business unit teams and third parties, to orchestrate digital projects that enable the Workday, HR and Payroll organizations.
- Support the separation effort e.g. TSA exit objectives, clone and cleanse environments, building integrations with existing systems, partnering with Carrier Functional and Digital teams to ensure efficient transition and steady state operations.
- You will act as the technical product manager for Workday technology with the objective of executing projects to meet the required standard of quality, ensuring business success and managing stakeholder expectations.
- Provide tactical support for the overall Carrier Workday transformation goals, including shared services enablement, HCM, Payroll innovation, Employee Self Service portal, ServiceNow and process simplification/optimization across the board.
- You will represent Digital and Workday multi-functional teams, by providing functional assistance for ongoing administration of the Workday apps and systems at Carrier.
- Drive the design and assist in the documentation of business processes and solutions based on customer needs, data analysis, user stories, and stakeholder feedback
- Build and drive communication plans for timelines and change management activities related to enterprise application projects.
- Partner with our software and service suppliers to ensure timely delivery of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- You will support ongoing operations to ensure enterprise applications are performing as expected and meeting business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or related field with 5+ years of experience.
- PMP, ACP or CSM certifications a plus.
- Experience with large/complex Global Workday projects, including Cloud (SaaS) solutions preferred.
- Experience with Workday HCM and/or other Corporate system implementations (e.g. Payroll, Employee Self Service Portal or other HR functions).
- Results driven with an ability to drive new and creative solutions in alignment to the organizations / functions strategy.
- Ability to clearly and succinctly communicate with key business partners is essential, including senior leaders.
- Good understanding of system design and business strategy and ability to translate strategy into viable technology solutions.
- Excellent written, visual, and oral communication skills are essential with proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledgeable in Agile, Waterfall and DevOps methodologies.
- Demonstrates leadership, collaboration, hands-on approach, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, matrixed company.
- Able to identify, communicate and raise the impact of project gaps, issues and risks, to ensure project priorities meet critical business needs and timelines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and demonstrates ability to perform root cause analysis.
- International experience is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms