Senior Manager of Security Analysis and PlanningBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01357212 Date posted 09/25/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Role Value Proposition:
Reporting to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) of Carrier, the Senior Manager of Security Analysis and Planning will have accountability for coordinating and communication Cybersecurity projects and initiatives between various groups inside the organization (Business, IT, Legal, etc.)
Responsibilities will include the management and leadership of professional teams and their activities in several security functions across the organization. The Senior Manager will be responsible for defining and communicating company security capabilities to internal and external stakeholders.
- Thinks strategically – Creates objectives aligned to the company’s business and security strategy, applying external and global perspectives to meet our requirements.
- Creates partnerships – Authentically builds trusted relationships and collaborates across diverse and multi-functional internal and external vendor teams to successfully drive business objectives.
- Models our values – Creates and embodies an inclusive workplace culture, that promotes the company’s values and standards through role modeling, accountability and ownership of decisions.
- Drives results – Sets aggressive goals and is accountable for continuously driving improved performance, leading change and ensuring high standards.
Ownership of the Information Security Strategy functions. This includes but is not limited to:
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of information security standards NIST and ISO 27000, global privacy practices and standards, and sound judgment to support the Information Security strategy.
- Demonstrate proficiency in cybersecurity related compliance requirements (GDPR, SOX, DFARS, NY-DFS, PCI, HIPPA, etc.).
- Maintaining the plans, budgets and coordinating activities of information security projects for all functional areas within the cybersecurity organization.
- Facilitating and scheduling the logistics of internal meetings with cybersecurity team members and company leaders
- Drafting communications for executive leadership on behalf of the cybersecurity organization and other communications as needed
- Regularly partner with business stakeholders to understand strategic objectives /goals, technology needs, and emerging trends.
- Collaborate with the Security Awareness leader to coordinate periodic awareness activities and CISO communications strategy
- Plan and coordinate periodic offsite team culture activities and other professional development opportunities to keep members of the cybersecurity organization acquainted and engaged.
Qualifications & Experience:
5 years of team management experience Strong comprehension of IT and Cybersecurity compliance regulations, including, but not limited to, NY DFS, HIPAA, DFARS, and PCI DSS Strong communicator, creative, intelligent, self-disciplined, motivated and highly industrious. Strong verbal and written communication skills Excellent analytical and technical skills. Enjoys working in a growth oriented, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment. Broad technology or cybersecurity experience, especially as it relates to managing global information security programs. Relevant security certification is desired (e.g., CISSP, SANS GSEC, CEH, CISM, CIPP, etc.) Broad knowledge of Digital transformation initiatives, data management, operating systems and cloud platforms (e.g., Azure, GCP). Four-year bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in Information Security or a related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms