Quality Analyst, Otis North AmericasBusinesses Otis Job ID 01290893 Date posted 02/01/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT553: Otis - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety, and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
- Prioritize quality performance improvement based on data analysis
- Use continuous improvement methodologies to investigate non-conformances and determine root cause, identify corrective actions, and drive actions to closure.
- Create and manipulate large datasets from multiple platforms and analyze trends
- Develop targets based on data analysis and input from senior management
- Manage and report on data integrity issues
- Communicate with users and management of all levels about the data sets, any targets, and any issues impacting targets being achieved
- Create presentations and present on status of product quality, reliability and/or safety issues to senior management
- Work with IT to develop or improve tools for remote users to manipulate and visualize data
- 3-5 years of experience as a data analyst including managing large data sets from multiple sources
- Expert with Microsoft Office products - Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Knowledge in scripting (SQL, access, excel) and data mapping preferred
- Ability to drive teamwork between groups and across functional teams
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor communications to different audiences
- Ability to prioritize work and troubleshoot problems with minimal guidance
- Must have the ability to learn technical information quickly as it relates to a specific product issue and adapt to new concepts, capabilities or tools based on needs.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Familiarity with ACE Operating System and/or Six Sigma a plus
Bachelor’s degree +4 years of experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.