Manager, Human ResourcesBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01281199 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. We are a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. At UTC CCS, we believe that our people make the difference and invite you to apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity.
We are seeking a high-energy, dynamic Human Resource Strategic Partner to support our US Engineering function in Syracuse, NY. You will be a strategic partner providing HR client support and interfacing extensively with leaders and employees.
In this highly desired role, you're responsible for leading human resource initiatives and promoting an inspiring and encouraging environment, including leadership effectiveness, staffing and sourcing, talent development, performance programs, compensation, policy compliance, labor relations, and communications.
Highlights of this opportunity include:
- You will partner with facility managers and supervisors to provide HR leadership, direction and counseling on various HR related topics and business decisions
- You'll help drive engagement and retention of all employees, focusing on the employee experience to maintain the management-represented status of the workforce
- Lead recruitment efforts, implementing creative strategies to attract and retain top talent, identifying diverse talent and building a talent pipeline
- You'll be leading key HR processes, including annual salary planning, incentive design and review, leadership development review, and headcount and employment cost planning
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives
- Identify labor relations issues; recommend and implement solutions
- Conduct timely investigations, prepare documentation and make appropriate recommendations
- Maintain compliance with applicable employment laws and company policies
- Provide mentoring and direction to HR team members
Desired Experience: Also -
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.