Manager, Desktop Infrastructure ServicesBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01372666 Date posted 11/27/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide priority, white-glove service for the Carrier executive team and board members.
- Collaborate with a team of executive support leads at strategic locations
- Work with senior management to continually improve the executive support model.
- Provide first and second line support to the executive leadership team.
- Provide support for all Board of Directors meetings including managing and providing equipment as required to support the meeting.
- Serve as a contact for executive support in-person, via phone, or remote.
- Provide home support for senior executives as directed.
- After hours support for executive team and board members as needed.
- Provide technical support for business applications, troubleshooting software and hardware, liaising with internal stakeholders, and clients where necessary.
- Resolve executive requests and operational problems in a timely manner.
- Keep an open line of communication for all outstanding issues or tickets.
- Manage executive inventory including laptops, tablets, mobile devices, and accessories.
- Schedule and manage password change cycle for office of the Chairman.
- Manage executive device refresh cycle for laptops and mobile devices.
- Keep thorough documentation of all changes via incident management and/or wiki.
- Mobile device management for iOS and Android devices utilizing Microsoft Intune
- Maintain and support e-mail, web security, anti-virus systems, and Windows Update Services.
- Perform implementation, administration, configuration, troubleshooting and maintenance within SCCM Enterprise environment.
- Travel as needed to support board meetings.
- Work with event planner to schedule arrival of equipment for offsite board meetings.
- Coordinate with event planner and AV teams for setup and takedown of offsite board meetings.
- Evaluate new products/services and provide effective solutions to meet client needs.
- Follow incident management and change management procedures.
- Experience dealing with a range of internal stakeholders including VIP’s.
- Provide excellent customer care to all internal stakeholders and clients.
- Provide support to other IT-related issues.
- Top-notch troubleshooting experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and lead a team of high-performance colleagues.
- Have 4+ years of experience in a managed support engineer role
- Confident to use initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to demonstrate exemplary customer support
- Networking experience with Active Directory, Exchange, DNS, DHCP and TCP/IP.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and Windows 10 clients as well as iOS.
- Intimate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Intune, One drive for Business, SharePoint Portal and Exchange migration tools.
- Track record of meeting aggressive deadlines and delivering high-quality end-user support
- Passionate about delivering exceptional client experience and tier 1/2 support.
- Confident and proactive in implementing change.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment and change priorities on the fly.
- Adheres to department and IT protocols, procedures and service level agreements.
- Researching existing and emerging technologies with the ability to plan, build and operationally handoff of newly deployed solutions for use by Infrastructure teams and end user community.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships both with internal team members, internal stakeholders and clients.
- Experience dealing with remote users using a range of remote tools (Citrix VDA, Citrix Storefront, VPN Technologies, Bomgar, and remote desktop)
- Positive attitude and the ability to function calmly under pressure
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms