Leader, Executive RecruitingBusinesses Otis Job ID 01291668 Date posted 02/05/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT553: Otis - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
The Executive Recruiting function is focused on delivering best-in-class talent and developing the talent pipeline for senior level hiring. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact and collaborate with business and HR leaders as well as candidates.
As Executive Recruiting Leader, you are responsible for the development and implementation of a creative and comprehensive executive recruitment plan, process and approach to attract the best executive-level talent. A key part of this role includes the assessment of and engagement with external vendors associated with executive recruitment.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Bring best-in-class executive talent to Otis to support its continued growth and transformation, as well as prepare the company to become independently public
- Provide leadership, support, advocacy and vision to the organization to develop company-wide executive talent acquisition strategies, ensuring they are in line with the organizations overall strategic direction and core values.
- Serve as the expert for executive recruiting, including work on continuous company and talent mapping in key areas for the company.
- Create pipelines of proactively sourced profiles and establish relationships to turn prospects into future candidates. Manage pipeline activities.
- Manage all executive recruitment agency relationships and identify diverse slates of candidates utilizing varied sources and methods. Support the HRBPs in assessing pipeline and projected talent need.
- Oversee candidate assessment practices; ensure that the company is employing best practices as well as exploring emerging recruiting, sourcing and screening solutions and technologies to provide optimal qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
- Build and implement an exceptional customer centric experience to all internal stakeholders and design a signature candidate experience for executive level candidates.
- Seek out and lead industry and market specific activities or trends, proactively update the business and provide recommendations on proposed actions.
- Stay abreast of external/industry trends|
- Bachelors degree, Masters degree preferable
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience managing full life-cycle executive recruitment process within either an executive recruiting agency setting and/or a complex, international organization.
- Prior experience creating professional client relationships with and working with C-level leadership.
- Project Management experience (recruiting related); proven experience in recruiting key leadership positions
- Must possess strong talent acquisition and business acumen, able to quickly learn the business and make talent decisions
- Demonstrated proficiency with candidate tracking systems, recruiting software and candidate databases
- Effective negotiation, influencing and communication skills
- High degree of professional maturity and integrity in handling confidential information is essential
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms