Director of Digital Product ManagementBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01287237 Date posted 01/17/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
UTC Climate, Controls and Security is a unit of United Technologies, a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide. UTC Climate, Controls, and Security (CCS) is the world's largest provider of building technologies. Its fire safety, security, building automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and services promote integrated, high performance buildings that are safer, smarter and sustainable.
The Director of Digital Product Management reports directly to the Vice President & Chief Digital Officer and is a critical member of the Digital Leadership Team. The position is responsible for partnering with CCS Digital and Business leadership to define the project pipeline, define and hire talent within UTC’s Digital Product Platform and mentor talent globally. This is a key next step in the CCS Digital transformation that will help extend our new way of working across the organization.
Accelerate execution of the digital strategy by partnering with CCS Digital and Business leadership globally.
Product/Portfolio Manage the highest priority digital initiatives across Carrier.
Responsible for helping to define and implement the working model.
Will act as proxy to translate the ‘new way of working’ back to the business through effective collaboration and strategic direction.
Provide leadership to and work closely with the business & functional SMEs across the businesses, ensuring strong relationships and alignment throughout the organization / function.
Execute on business projects & initiatives pertaining to internal and customer objectives.
Define structure and hire business teams including Product Managers, Project Managers and Software Developers to support the business needs and objectives.
Serve as a mentor to digital talent globally, both within and outside the business unit.
Responsible for the performance of other tasks related to this position as they are assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). Master’s Degree preferred
- Minimum of ten years of experience within the information technology and/or increasing responsbilities within a realted or relevant area of business.
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and in different geographic locations.
- Proven and highly efficient project management capabilities, including prioritizing, developing and executing plans, tracking progress, solving problems, mitigating risks and achieving goals.
- Ability to influence others in a diverse and dynamic work envrionment.
- Incumbent should have excellent oral and written skills, the ability to handle a broad range of functional and business issues, and the capability of independently dealing with all levels of CCS leadership and third parties.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms