Director of Sales - Service, New Equipment, and ModernizationBusinesses Otis Job ID 20000328 Date posted 01/24/2020 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT553: Otis NHQ - Golden Bear Plaza 11760 US Highway 1 Suite W600, Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Director of Sales (Service, New Equipment & Modernization)
Who will love this role:
- A leader, you care about the professional success of your team and know what it takes to elevate your team.
- A partner, you are able to build strong cross-functional relationships internally and simultaneously serve as a voice for our customers
- A driver, you execute with purpose and passion, and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves to close big deals & drive process improvement
- An advisor & change agent, you love identifying areas for improvement and also enjoy inspiring change and leading efforts towards improvement everyday
What you’ll do:
- Consult and partner with Executive Leadership to develop and execute sales & marketing strategies for NAA, globally when needed
- Excite, influence and educate our sales leaders on key processes programs & initiatives
- Partner with North America(NAA) leadership(all levels) to: align on key goals and objectives; drive consistency and accuracy in the sales planning and forecasting process
- Partner with Marketing to develop and execute ‘qualified’ lead programs
- Serve as the NAA Global ‘Growth’ work stream lead for the Otis business transformation team
You should have:
- Successful track record demonstrating forward-thinking sales strategy and execution, with an emphasis in sales growth, planning & process
- Demonstrated success building and leading sales teams working in a matrix environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects, programs and objectives
- Your own rare talents - if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, tell us why you’d be an outstanding fit for this role in your cover letter
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, supplemented by 5+ years of sales experience.
- MBA preferred but not required
- General management & P&L experience is a plus
- Travel will be approximately 25%.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms