Associate Director, Global Sales EnablementBusinesses Otis Job ID 01292602 Date posted 02/11/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT553: Otis - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
This is an exciting opportunity to be responsible for enhancing sales tools, training and communication for Otis’ global sales force in service and new equipment. It will involve working with all regions in the Otis world to align around process and identify sales efficiency and learning opportunities.
The person in this role will be responsible for assisting with key global Growth transformation projects including sales management process, sales rep playbooks and communication and improvement suggestions on key tools like CRM and eLogistics. Responsibilities will include:
- Work with WHQ product and marketing leaders to develop sales enablement plans for key product releases including internal tools, customer collateral and sales playbooks and training.
- Sales Engagement and Communication: produce a quarterly WHQ product, marketing and sales update that can be customized, translated and deployed by regional staff. Create Yammer posts for Otis sales groups in various regions including best practices, major wins and training reinforcement
- eLogistics: identify functionality improvements, interpret business needs as enhancements are created, communicate improvements when ready and work with regions to ensure full adoption of eLogistics’ capabilities.
- Assist with development of a global Sales Advisory Council
This role will report to the Director of Sales Excellence in the WHQ Marketing department, and the location of the role is flexible.
- At least five years branch experience with a deep knowledge of Otis sales and sales management processes. Experience in both Service and New Equipment required.
- Ability to work effectively in a global, cross functional team environment to identify influencers, share best practices and inspire people to implement your initiatives.
- Ability to develop engaging training content and reinforcement activities that maximize sales rep learning.
- Present and communicate effectively to all levels of the organization (including technical and non-technical audiences, Senior Leadership and external stakeholders).
- Deliver valuable results in a fast-paced environment
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms