Associate Director, Digital Technology Customer ExperienceBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01333551 Date posted 07/10/2019 City Palm Beach Gardens State Florida Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF77: CCS - CIB 13995 Pasteur Blvd , Palm Beach Gardens, FL, 33418 USA
Associate Director, Digital Technology Customer Experience
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
The Associate Director reports to the Carrier Transport and Commercial Refrigeration CIO. The position is responsible for partnering with Business senior leadership to deploy digital solutions in the areas of sales, marketing, CPQ, and service. He/she will define customer experience strategies and lead planning and execution cycles by using contemporary software development methodologies. Moreover, this position will directly influence Carrier’s Digital transformation strategy by leading new ways of working and mentoring team members across the organization. The digital solution strategy will consist of Salesforce’s platform (Force) and SaaS products in addition to other complimentary technologies.
- Defines and executes a global digital transformation strategy for Sales, Marketing, CPQ, Service, and external customers
- Leads and completes Discovery workshops to validate digital strategies and define implementation plans
- Leads new initiatives and implementations across global Commercial and Service organizations
- Leads multiple, global implementation teams consisting of internal and external resources
- Leads and manages implementation teams from roadmap definition, defining new initiatives, features, thru user story grooming and execution
- Works with Product Management teams thru implementation cycles to define dependencies and post implementation hand-offs
- Simplifies digital solution landscape thru consolidation and sun setting of legacy platforms
- Engages with dedicated Scrum teams with the ability to lead any Scrum ceremony (Sprint planning, sprinting, demos, retrospective, daily stand-up’s)
- Definition and continuous measurement of KPI’s to assess the overall health of each implementation
- Coaches and mentors across the organization with contemporary software methodologies and practices
- Actively drives change throughout the organization with a “new way of working”
Education / Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s).
- Minimum of 8 years of experience within the information technology and/or increasing responsibilities within a related or relevant area of business.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven, hands-on experience in Agile methodologies in a working environment – demand prioritization, planning, and execution to deliver software solutions
- Demonstrated knowledge of User Experience disciplines of research, interaction design and creative design
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD principles
- Demonstrated success working in a team environment and ability to collaborate cross-functionally and in different geographic locations
- Proven experience in developing and communicating software product strategies
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate high performing software teams
- Exceptional communication and organization skills to manage diverse stakeholder relationships
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and teams simultaneously
- Experience in implementing and supporting Force.com products
- Scrum Master certified
- Domain knowledge in industrial products and service delivery models
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms