Sr Business Analyst (SAP FICO)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 42250 Date posted 10/10/2019 City Oakville State Ontario Country Canada
First line and hands-on business analyst within the local business SAP support organization. Responsible for the resolution of SAP trouble tickets submitted by business users, providing training, assisting business with SAP related problems, acting as a liaison between the business and SAP Service Delivery for SAP enhancement and project requests, and coordinating testing and validation of Enterprise led SAP updates. SAP analysts are subject matter experts in one or more of the following areas:
- Finance (FICO)
- Supply Chain (SCM)
- Operations (OP's)
- Customer/Program Management (CRM)
- MRO (MRO)The SAP Senior Business Analyst will report to the SAP Team Lead who is responsible for a particular group's project activities and overall performance.Primary Responsibilities:
- Subject Matter Expert in Finance and Controlling modules of SAP, including but not limited to general ledger, projects, month end processes, financial reporting, product costing, and profitability analysis
- Ability to work independently and with minimal direction.
- Assist business with drafting and presenting enhancement requests based on end user specifications to present to SAP Functional Councils and IT as needed.
- Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU.
- Provide guidance to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP.
- Act as the SAP Liaison for Lean Events conducted by the business.
- Strong customer service focus and committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
- Encourage disciplined use of SAP systems and processes.
- Assist in setting up of any new divisional objectives (i.e. new plant's, organizational changes, new products, etc.)
- Lead the business in performing system regression testing and validation for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Resolve end user trouble tickets in a timely manner in compliance with the team SLA.
- May be responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project as they are implemented
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 5+ years' experience in business finance OR MA/MS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related field and 3+ years' business finance experience OR In absence of a degree, 9+ years business finance experience
- 4+ years hands-on financial focused SAP experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical users.Additional Information
- 10% travel to Landing Systems sites and other SBU's required.
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.