Business Analyst (SAP FICO)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 41838 Date posted 07/11/2019 City Oakville State Ontario Country Canada
First line and hands-on business analyst within the SAP support organization. Responsible for the resolution of complex SAP business problems related to the Landing Systems SAP implementation.
The Business Analyst (SAP FICO) will report to the SAP Team Lead who is responsible for a particular group's project activities and overall performance.
The ideal candidate must have experience working with SAP FI/CO and CRM in a manufacturing or aerospace setting.
- Analyze complex SAP FI/CO and CRM business problems and develop solutions within SAP using available tools and technologies.
- Create detailed enhancement designs based on end user specifications to present to SAP Functional Councils and IT as needed.
- Develop and deliver SAP end user documentation, processes and training as needed by the SBU.
- Provide consultation to users regarding processes and procedures and to ensure business is getting efficiencies out of SAP.
- Use your strong business analysis skills and your ability to solve complex business problems by using information technology and business intelligence software
- Act as the SAP Liaison for Lean Events conducted by the business.
- Strong customer service focus and committed to proactive review of processes and procedures to continually enhance SAP service quality, service delivery and support.
- Encourage disciplined use of SAP systems and processes.
- Assist in setting up of any new divisional objectives (i.e. new plant's, organizational changes, new products, etc.)
- Perform system regression testing for new releases or upgrades to SAP.
- Assist in the development or enhancement of functional reporting capabilities in SAP.
- Assist with training for other SBU's coming into SAP on the new releases.
- Resolve end user trouble tickets in a timely manner in compliance within SLA.
- Responsible for several components of a project or a complex component of a larger project.
- Contributes to their team or department by applying their knowledge of one or more functional areas.
- Provide effective training and communications of how the tools and end user techniques of the SAP application areas are applied to the business process.
- Function as a business partner or consultant for functional management.
- Minimum College Diploma in Information Technology, Business or other related Technical discipline coupled with 3 - 5 years of hands on SAP FI/CO and CRM experience OR Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline.
- A minimum of 4+ years of SAP FI/CO and CRM hands on experience working in a focus area in the system.
- 2-3 years' experience leading cross-functional team events, including continuous improvement/lean events and end user training
- 10% travel to Landing Systems sites and other SBU's required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated skills in creative thinking, problem solving and decision-making
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines of multiple projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical
- Experience in problem solving, change management or process planning activities involving Senior Leadership (SLT).
Collins Aerospace Systems is committed to providing an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates during all aspects of the selection process.