ServiceNow Program ManagerBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01377528 Date posted 12/13/2019 City Newington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT3: Newington/Meriden 25 Holly Drive, Newington, CT, 06111 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
ServiceNow Program & Strategy Management Lead
The Service Excellence Digital Technology and Operations organization is seeking a Servicenow Strategy and Program Manager to support Service Excellence Tools and Programs. The program and strategy manager will work closely with the Service Excellence Platform owners and architects to accomplish roadmaps and programs to mature processes and technology. The role will also interact with Chief Technology Officer and Infrastructure Services Leaders for key elements of the program and platform strategy including: task / budget management (engineering, suppliers and partnerships), technlogy roadmaps to meet business requirements and needs.
- Actively manage and direct program and platform activities rather than passively administer and report on them.
- Create and manage overall program and strategy plans based upon identified timelines, scope and resources. Guiding governance process with Global process leads and Platfrom leaders.
- Create executive dashboard reports for governance meetings.
- Track program resources management and reporting.
- Vendor and third party management and reporting.
- Clearly identify gaps in program delivery – time, cost, resource, deliverables, etc. and escalate as appropriate.
- Develop action plans (go to green) for metrics deviations from the scope of work or current project plan.
- Guide and manage project team with focus on project plan adherence and quality delivery.
- Implementation of strategic inititaves for ServiceNow Platform capabilities nd roadmap items.
- Communicate effectively at various levels across client and delivery teams
- Manage Platform Release strategy and roadmap with ServiceNow Architect and Product Owner.
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex programs with a technical infrastructure migration scope.
- Exceptional communication skills – Able to demonstrate proven senior stakeholder management experience. Able to speak to large audiences, top executives, business and technical leaders. Able to adapt vocabulary and style for each situation; able to represent complex ideas with effective documents and visuals and to adapt presentations to the expectations and background of the audience.
- Extensive collaboration and stakeholder management skills - able to work effectively with others on common tasks; build rapport, gain support, instill confidence, take actions which respect the needs and contributions of others; find common ground; negotiate win-win solutions; and share credit with others; all while achieving the objectives of both the team and stakeholders.
- Have in-depth Project / Transition and Transformation Management understanding and clear leadership skills.
- Understanding of technical services migration and transformational programs.
- ServiceNow experience and understanding of product roadmaps and platfrom management.
- Experience in working with development team and continuour process improvement.
- ITIL Foundations understanding.
12 Years Experience with BS or BA Degree in a technical program desired
Or Advanced Degree with 10 years experience desired
US Citizen or US Person required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms