Service Supervisor TraineeBusinesses Otis Job ID 01287651 Date posted 01/17/2019 City New York State New York Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT221: GD - NEW YORK, NY One Penn Plaza, New York, NY, 10119 USA
Otis Elevator Company, the world’s largest company in the manufacture, maintenance and service of elevators, escalators, moving walkways and other horizontal transportation systems, has opportunities for individuals interested in technical Field Management positions.
As an Otis Service Supervisor Trainee, you will be responsible to direct and supervise the performance of field operations for all Otis service operations.
Areas of responsibility include:
- All field training including but not limited to safety and new product
- Quality assurance to Otis and the customer
- Route control and scheduling
- Improving efficiencies, safety, callback rates, and technical support
- Managing the expenditure of labor, materials and other assets
Experience and qualifications:
- Be an organized self-starter with excellent time and project management skills
- Possess a strong technical background
- Have prior supervisory/management experience leading a technical team, preferably in a union environment
- Have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with people at multiple levels within the organization
- Possess strong listening, interpersonal and communication skills
- Have the ability to interpret basic financial statements and grasp profit and loss accountability
- Be results oriented
- Have a customer focused outlook
- Be a team player
- Have the initiative and motivation to be successful in a demanding, technical environment
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Will demonstrate strength in business judgment and decision making
- Posses excellent computer skills with full control of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Power Point)
- A bachelors degree in engineering, construction management or any related field experience preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.