Modernization ManagerBusinesses Otis Job ID 01287699 Date posted 01/16/2019 City New York State New York Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT233: GU - NEW YORK, NY One Penn Plaza, New York, NY, 10119 USA
The individual will be responsible for developing a strategy for sales growth as well as directing, supervise and leading the performance of field operations for the Modernization side of Otis’ service business. Will also have the responsibility for managing multiple major modernization projects simultaneously.
• lead and direct the performance of field operations for all modernization jobs
• ensure full compliance with EHS guidelines and installation of WWJSSS
• deliver projects on schedule to meet both customer expectations and internal commitments
• deliver positive performance to estimate (PTE)
• lead the sales force to outperform branch mod booking targets
• prepare and approve modernization estimates
• prepare and deliver customer presentations
• build relationships within the modernization community including ownership groups, property managers, and consultants
-High School diploma or equivalent
-Must have a valid driver’s license
-Elevator experience of greater than five years strongly desired with previous modernization sales or operations experience.
-Candidate must be strong proponent and an active participant in Otis EH&S program and be efficiency-minded, and driven to improving installation times to best-in-class levels.
-Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a highly team-orientated and dynamic environment. Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
It is the policy of Otis Elevator Company to provide equal employment opportunity through consideration of all qualified candidates without regard to race, color, gender, religion, age or national origin. Our affirmative action program is designed to assure the implementation of this policy throughout our workforce.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.