Technician, Field ServicesBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 17302 Date posted 09/09/2019 City New Delhi State India Country India
Collins Aerospace, a unit of United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX), is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Collins Aerospace has a global presence at more than 150 airports, including half of the 20 largest in the world. As a leading provider of self-serve solutions, and with a reputation as a master communication network integrator, we understand that the flow of an airport is the flow of an industry.
We are currently hiring a Technician, Field Services (entry/junior level) to join our Avionics division, specifically our Information Management Services Airport Systems Managed Services India team. This role will be based in the Delhi International Airport.
Join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE!
- candidate , t
- n projects and special projects
- rotating 24x7x365 environment
- troubleshooting customer needs
- equipment installed at client site
- ipment installed at client site
- equipment n scheduled interval
- Preparing ord of assets installed at site
- Minimum two year experience in Aviation IT support or three year experience in IT industry
- 3 year diploma in Engineering or 4 year Full time B.Tech or Bachelor in Computer Application or equivalent
- Familiarity with airline/airport operations, terminology and culture is preferred
- Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
- Experience working directly in a customer service environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential
- Strong work ethic, detail oriented as well as excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidates having MCSE / CCNA certification will be preferred
- Experience with TCP/IP and general networking issues
- Experience working effectively in a team environment, communicating effectively, resolving issues efficiently, and contributing to the improvement of the infrastructure
- Strong problem solving skills