Fire Service Sales Representative (Chubb Fire & Security)Businesses Carrier Job ID 30002257 Date posted 02/20/2020 City Mississauga State Ontario Country Canada
Location:LOC13058 5201 Explorer Dr,Mississauga,Ontario,L4W 4H1,Canada
The Chubb Fire & Security Difference...
Focus on Quality
Single Point of Contact
A Name You Can Trust
Chubb Fire & Security provides an unparalleled portfolio of security and life safety solutions to Canadian institutions, businesses and residences. We deliver advanced solutions to many of the most demanding security and life safety requirements across the country. Our coast-to-coast coverage is provided through a team of experts sharing a common focus on service excellence. Our proven capabilities yield the ultimate in peace of mind to those that we serve.
Chubb Mississauga Branch is currently recruiting for a Fire Service Sales Representative. In this position you will be working as part of our team to develop and drive fire alarm preventative maintenance, and contract service sales.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Focus on sales within an assigned geographic territory and/or assigned customer accounts
- Manage and develop new and existing customer relationships
- Quote systems and maintenance programs for customers with technical accuracy and within Company pricing guidelines
- Stay current in knowledge of life safety product features (including competitor technology), legislation, and regulations
- Attends trade shows, seminars and meetings that relate to the sales and marketing of the product(s)/services
Educational /Technical Requirements
- Post secondary Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Commerce, Marketing, or Sales or equivalent education and experience OR A graduate of a technical college
- Strong knowledge of PC based applications (Microsoft Office Suite etc.)
- Proven customer relationship-building skills
- Relevant sales experience, preferably in the life safety industry
- Ability to work with minimal supervision/self motivated and desire to work on a winning team
- Excellent presentation and time management skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills
- Self-motivator with a positive outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective at building relationships - with a strong client service orientation
- Adaptable to changing environments
- Detail oriented and strong organizational skills
- Highly organized and able to work under pressure
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms