Global Sales Operations ManagerBusinesses UTC Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 61851BR Date posted 02/23/2018 City Minneapolis State Minnesota Country US
Highlights of job duties include:
- Global Sales Team operational support
- Use past global sales operations experience to develop and enhance sales processes for the global Regional Sales Manager (RSM) team
- Support the RSM team and channel partners on product orders.
- Assist in general sales operations tasks such as: channel partner and customer questions, orders being expedited, Special Pricing Requests (SPRs), trade shows, reports, etc.
- Update monthly sales reports
- Cross-functional responsibilities
- Develop and maintain clear cross-functional team communication on global sales strategies
- Act as a liaison to the Customer Service and Technical Support departments in order to facilitate cooperation on product orders, technical questions, warranties, sales quotes, proposals, etc.
- Work directly with the marketing department on sales initiatives
- Coordinate with International Trade Compliance group on regulations governing international orders
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Sales, Project Management, Customer Service, Analytics, and/or Marketing
- Experience working cooperatively and respectfully on multicultural/cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented and aptitude for analyzing information to ensure accuracy
- Ability to multitask and follow-up on issues or projects in progress
- Excellent written, verbal skills, and a passion for continuous improvement
- Capability to perform in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Strong organization and time management
- Can work creatively in an ambiguous environment
- Perform essential job functions above
- Willingness to travel to sales locations when needed
- Bi-lingual (Spanish, French) is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or JD Edwards a plus
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.