Business ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01286191 Date posted 01/20/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
Module Center Engineering at Pratt and Whitney is seeking an ambitious and focused individual to join our team as a Component Integrated Team (CIPT) Business Manager on a major military engine program, based in Middletown, CT.
Your responsibilities include:
- Integration, analysis and reporting of data to the engineering CIPT Leads
- Preparing data needed to support high-quality Earned Value (EV) management and reporting
- Working with the individual engineering Control Account Managers (CAMs) across multiple Component Integrated Product Teams (CIPTs) and the corresponding Program Office
- Identifying budget estimates and support proposals,
- Tracking monthly costs and staffing levels and supporting the manpower process, communicating risks and opportunities.
- Meeting program timelines and running cost and schedule risks for the assigned programs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of work experience
- US Citizenship due to government program requirements
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and trending skills.
- Focus on results and the ability to drive tasks to completion.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement principles
- Ability to craft clear communication and develop meaningful relationships
- Knowledge of Program Management toolsets and concepts
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and SAP
- Prior experience with Primavera a plus
This role is a meaningful and rewarding career development opportunity if you are seeking a career in Engineering, Engineering Finance, Program Finance or Program Management.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.