2019 Summer Intern - CSE DesignBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01269148 Date posted 01/02/2019 City Middletown State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW102: Middletown Aircraft Rd P.O. Box 611, Middletown, CT, 06457 USA
Engineering opportunities at Pratt & Whitney may include a role in one of the following disciplines: Aero thermal Fluids, Controls & Diagnostics, Design, Performance & Operability, Materials & Processes, Structures, Systems and Test.
These roles would involve providing support for the following activities:
- Define the primary flow-path definition within various engine components.
- Develop propulsion system software and diagnostic and health systems.
- Design new hardware and improve existing hardware.
- Conduct engine performance and operability analysis.
- Develop and apply new structural materials and complex thermal-mechanical processes.
- Build finite element models, perform analysis, and determine mission life for the product.
- Conduct mechanical and functional integration activities across modules and engines systems.
- Plan, execute, develop and validate (test) the product.
*Education / Certifications
1 year of Engineering course work required. 3.0 GPA minimum required
*Experience / Qualifications
Previous Engineering internships preferred.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.