Requisition ID: 17468
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Lean Specialist to join our team in [[location]]. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Collins Aerospace as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It’s an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Collins Aerospace.
Functions as a consultant to challenge teams to enhance the performance of their processes. Works as a process transformation expert identifying opportunities to partner with leadership in support of the organization's business goals and objectives.
- Develops and manages quality programs (e.g., ACE) to assist internal staff, suppliers, customers, and partners with initiatives to reengineer processes and methods that adequately assure quality of an organization's products. Oversees internal ACE/lean trainings and facilitates ACE events. Ensures and enables ACE site & Cell certifications. Recommends process and procedural changes to ensure that company objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality are met. Ensures that quality control procedures adequately evaluate an organization's products. Provides process certification, PFMEA, 8D Problem Solving & Red-X and UPPAP element support and training.
- Purpose Established quality professional. Sets objectives in ACE/Continuous Improvement initiatives. Makes enhancements to systems and processes to solve problems and improve quality effectiveness.
- Responsibility Statements Applies ACE tools and methodologies in business and manufacturing environments to drive best in class processes while working to become a recognized ACE Practitioner/ACE Master. Participates in ACE Site Assessments to enable ACE site and cell certifications. Responsible for monthly ACE Performance Metrics that focus on organization objectives in the areas of cost, efficiency, and quality. Demonstrates proper application and interpretation of the ACE criteria in order to gain certification as an ACE Silver/Gold assessor.
- Requires BS/BA in a scientific, engineering or business discipline and 2+ years of relevant experience; strong knowledge of continuous improvement approaches (Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma, etc.).
- Comfortable with applying statistical concepts to data analysis.
- Strong understanding of contemporary problem solving tools and techniques.
- Ability to operate independently within a tight deadline environment.
- Manage cross-functional team
- ACE experience preferable
- English domain 90%
- Good communication & presentation skills
Be aware of our location:
Collins Aerospace AVIONICS
Av. Sierra San Agustin #2498 Col. El Porvenir 21185
At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that’s just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!