Jr Mobile Software DeveloperBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01390657 Date posted 02/14/2020 City Mexicali State Baja California Country Mexico
Location:Av. Sierra San Agustin 2498, Mexicali, Beja California, 21190, Mexico
• Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
• Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
• Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
• Analyze, design and develop mobile applications for Android and IOS.
• Works on assigned tasks under direct supervision.
• Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
• Estimates project resource requirements for single developer projects.
• Expected to coordinate activities with support personnel and other team members.
• Understand and operate within company policies and procedures.
• Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, participate in unit
test planning, unit-tests, code review and performance monitoring.
• Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
• May begin to interface with internal customers.
• Individual job duties may vary.
• Bachelors in Computer Sciences Engineer degree or similar
• English - 90%
• Preferable experience in Mobile Development (Angular, Ionic, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Java)
• Travel availability
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms