ICT Test Operator - Second ShiftBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 15665 Date posted 02/12/2019 City Melbourne State Florida Country United States
Requisition ID: 15665
At Collins Aerospace, we’re dedicated to relentlessly tackling the toughest challenges in our industry – all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies – Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems – we’re driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys, reunite families, protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Performs a variety of duties necessary to construct electrical assemblies, modules, and circuit boards within a team environment.
- Performs a variety of moderately complex electronic/mechanical/optical assembly tasks following Rockwell Collins workmanship standards.
- Following/reading engineering drawings, wiring schematics, and written work instructions to complete subassemblies and top-level assemblies.
- Required to use various tools to assemble and rework a variety of parts/assemblies and perform required assembly operations to meet quality standards.
- Soldering is a required skill.
- Inspects own work performed to insure a quality product which conforms to workmanship standards and engineering requirements.
- Adhere to policies and procedures in the manufacturing process
- Work in a safe manner, per Rockwell Collins Environmental Health and Safety policies.
- Required to enter time in FIT timekeeping system, charging time to programs being worked and time/attendance.
- Flexibility to support production schedule including overtime hours and alternate shift hours.
- May be required to perform additional duties/responsibilities.
- Quality - able to achieve and maintain Certified Quality Self Inspection (CQSI), where applicable
- Performance - consistently performs at expected or greater productivity level
- Attendance - Regular and reliable attendance is required, performing within the limits of attendance policies
- Communication/Teaming - is an active team member who communicates well with teammates
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- US Citizen or Permanent Residency
- Experience with electronic assemblies
- Must be willing to work Second Shift
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.