Service SupervisorBusinesses Otis Job ID 01309026 Date posted 04/18/2019 City Madison State Wisconsin Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT076: CMM - Madison, WI 3202 Progress Road, Madison, WI, 53716 USA
Otis Elevator - Service Supervisor
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Madison, Wisconsin branch of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Service Supervisor to oversee the servicing, repair and modernization of equipment as well as employee selection, training and safety for all assigned projects.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are looking for an opportunity to develop your field operations career, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a motivated, top performing field operations professional to deliver high quality products/services that meet customer needs.
- Directing the performance of field maintenance and contractual service operations.
- The Supervisor must set budgets for material and labor within Otis guidelines and then complete the required maintenance and repair within those budgets.
- Conducting field education training with field workforce.
- Maintaining customer quality assurance; emphasis on safety
- Improving efficiencies, managing route schedules and callback rates.
- Providing technical support.
- Authorizing repair orders.
- 6 years Construction or Electrical Industry experience
- Elevator industry experience is highly desired; field experience is preferred.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated individuals who have the ability to manage many simultaneous projects and responsibilities are a must.
- Candidates must have strong computer skills.
High school education required; BA/BS degree preferred or equivalent relevant work experience.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms