PW 2nd Shift Warehouse ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01286142 Date posted 01/10/2019 City Londonderry State New Hampshire Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW178: New England Logistics Center 52 Pettengill Road, Londonderry, NH, 03103 USA
The sky has no limits. Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of the team, you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization.
If you aspire to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney? We have a rare opportunity for a talented Operations Supervisor to be based in Londonderry, NH. Northeast Logistics Center is seeking a 2nd shift Warehouse Manager for its facility in Londonderry, NH. The NELC (Northeast Logistics Center) is a 3rd Party Logistics operation. The candidate will have responsibility of operational oversight and be the escalation point for the 3PL provider on the shift. The candidate will ensure the efficient operation of the distribution center and customer requirements are achieved. Responsibilities will include material management, alignment of priorities, escalation POC, developing recovery plans and leading continuous improvement activities. Activities will include monitoring key performance metrics, material meetings, internal customer interface via email and phone and supporting other functions within the organization; supporting transportation and other warehouse within the network.
• A Bachelor’s degree is required
• US Citizens due to government contrac
• Supervisory or management experience of 3+ years
• Five or more years of supervisory or management experience desired
• Operations experience within logistics is helpful
• Achieving Competitive Excellence (ACE) Associate level
• Proficient in Word, Power Point, Excel, and some MS Project experience a plus
• Experience with SAP and other IT systems desired
• Possess a deep understanding of effective logistics operations and methodologies and their impact on both the internal and external business environments
• Excellent organizational skills
• Craft clear communications and build positive relationships
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work effectively with associates at all levels throughout the organization
• Possess excellent judgment and professional maturity
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.