Supply Chain Program ManagerBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 472273 Date posted 10/10/2019 City Leighton Buzzard Country United Kingdom
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Collins Aerospace Inc., is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and we currently have some exciting positions based at our Leighton Buzzard facility, including a Supply Chain Program Manager.
The Supply Chain Program Manager is required to manage the procurement activities of programs by liaising with Sales, Programme Managers, Buyers, and the customer directly. Responsible for ensuring delivery within prescribed time frame and (where available) funding parameters. Supports the programme as the Supply Chain point of contact from initiation through delivery.
Key responsibilities include –
- Reviews project proposal or plan and provides input where applicable for pricing and purchasing strategy
- Monitors Programme Health with a specific focus on parts pipeline health; Raises concerns to appropriate parties and creates action plan to proactively address concerns
- Coordinates with Commodity Managers, Buyers, Suppliers, and other necessary parties to ensure that Programme parts pipeline is healthy, and that parts are being purchased at price levels that will support Programme margin requirements, other aspects such as quality and lead-time considered
- Works directly with Sales Programme teams to support all Purchasing-related Programme needs including ensuring accurate data is being sent to buyers for correct PO placement requirements (i.e. contractual items, approved sources)
- Acts as the Supply Chain point of Contact to the customer, which may require attendance at customer meetings, providing reports to the customer, etc
- Develop/work action plans with Sales Programme teams to reduce profitability risks
- Compiles status reports on Programme part health for senior management, client, or others
- Confers with Sales Programme teams to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
- Works within an organisation that is geographically dispersed and located at multiple sites
- Performs other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
The successful candidate will have the following –
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent
- A minimum of six (6) years related experience and/or training in Supply Chain Management, Programme Management or related field
- Experience managing (either directly or indirectly) a geographically distributed and cross-functional team
- Ability to create consensus and results from peers in cross-functional positions
- Ability to tailor communications to multiple audiences
- Ability to manage conflict across multiple roles and teams
- Knowledge of inventory management processes and philosophies, including MRP & Just in Time (JIT)
- Intermediate skills utilizing Excel, Access and PowerPoint programs
- Understanding of financial reports and expense control (i.e. Profit and Loss reports)
- Proven ability to analyze data and successfully develop and execute project plans
- Experience developing and delivering presentations to both customers, public groups, and internal organizations (i.e. top management, boards of directors)
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and interact with leadership (minimum – up to 2 levels up)
- Able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Leighton Buzzard (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: email@example.comYou are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.