Configuration and Data Management LeadBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 473253 Date posted 12/03/2019 City Leighton Buzzard Country United Kingdom
B/E Aerospace, a wholly owned subsidiary of Collins Aerospace, is a leading manufacturer of aircraft interior products and we currently have some exciting positions based at our Leighton Buzzard facility, including a Configuration and Data Management Lead
Reporting to the Engineering Manager - Configuration, the Configuration and Data Management Lead is required to pilot the Engineering Documentation within Teamcenter and VT3 from its creation to its delivery
Key responsibilities include –
- Be the focal point for the pilot HoV on Documentation Management
- Define the PLM strategy (DDP Deliverables, JCR, EDES, etc)
- Interface data with customer and production
- People leadership: train and support the CADM team
- Ensure adherence to CM requirements throughout the management of documentation (checklist, change impact etc…)
- Expert in Data management
- IPT Point of contact for documentation control
- Ensure accuracy of the Dashboard to provide E2E visibility on documentation status per PEI (galley level) and provide and communicate KPIs on a regular basis.
- Develop and maintain E2E work instruction to support the implementation of Teamcenter across the business
- Test, validate and develop the training associated with the delivery of management of engineering documentation within Teamcenter.
- Provide training to key stakeholders
- Create and maintain the KPIs to support on time delivery of documentation
The successful candidate will have the following –
- Significant experience in a similar role
- Data / Documentation management
- PLM System (Windchill/ideally Teamcenter)
- MS Office (MS excel and MS Project in particular, ideally Primavera)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical data.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and customers.
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Leighton Buzzard (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: LB_HumanResources@beaerospace.com You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.