Sales RepresentativeBusinesses Carrier Job ID 30003423 Date posted 03/25/2020 City Landover State Maryland Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM29: SC Washing 1599 Cabin Branch Drive, Landover, MD, 20785 USA
Carrier Corporation is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
Spot Coolers has an opening for an experienced Sales Representative for our Washington, DC location. Spot Coolers is the largest portable air conditioning supplier in the United States with locations nationwide. Our portable cooling units and heating systems provide permanent or temporary (rental) solutions for short- and long-term cooling and heating needs. Spot Coolers provides temporary and emergency commercial air conditioning units, systems and services for people, equipment, buildings (offices) and companies throughout the nation. We provide the best "on the spot" air conditioning solutions, meeting the cooling and heating needs of our customers. From our air- and water-cooled portables to larger trailer mounted equipment, our equipment is designed to meet demanding customer needs.
If you are looking for a role that combines your technical skills and passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated professional to promote innovative solutions for current and potential customers. Expand our rental and equipment sales business in a designated market.
- Quoting rental equipment and new equipment opportunities
- Prospecting and research of potential customers
- Account maintenance for existing customers
- Utilize applicable sales tools effectively (Salesforce & estimating standards.)
- Entering data into the CRM daily
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results
- Communicate daily and weekly with your immediate supervisor
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customer’s key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication & presentation skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Rentals industry or HVAC sales experience preferred
- College degree in Engineering, Business or a related discipline preferred.
- Associate's degree with 1-3 years relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor's degree with 0-2 years relevant experience preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms