Supply Chain Analysts (Permanent & Fixed Term Contracts)Businesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 472533 Date posted 09/11/2019 City Kilkeel (Northern Ireland) State United Kingdom Country United Kingdom
Collins Aerospace is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together Rockwell Collins and UTC Aerospace Systems, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
At Collins Aerospace, our Interiors team is focused on innovation, safety and cost efficiency. But we don’t just get people from point A to point B. We’re committed to making air travel more comfortable, connected and secure. As a leader in aviation interior products and services, we’re helping airlines and original equipment manufacturers create a positive experience for their customers. With offices and manufacturing facilities in more than 12 states across the U.S. and more than 10 countries around the globe, we’re changing the game of aircraft interiors. Are you ready to join our team?
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Supply Chain Analyst in our Seating business located in Kilkeel, Northern Ireland.
JOB DESCRIPTION & PERSON SPECIFICATION
JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain Management
RESPONSIBLE TO: Supply Chain Manager/Program Procurement Manager
LOCATION: Collins Aerospace
2 Moor Road
To ensure the effective and efficient procurement of parts and materials for use in the assembly of our products. Manage new product introductions and deal with day to day transactions and problem solving to ensure supply of materials supports business requirements.
• Responsible for ensuring the procurement of products based on required demands.
• Working as part of a team to ensure the successful procurement of products across the supply chain and client base.
• Maintaining on time delivery parts to meet production requirements
• Building and maintaining productive working relationships with our wide global supplier base.
• Ensuring on-time delivery of quality materials within budget to ensure continued customer satisfaction.
• Performs data manipulation and system development to support purchasing, materials, shipping and planning operations as required.
• Interprets data and provides recommendations and/ or defines trends that result in cost reductions or improved efficiency.
• Analyzes current operational procedures, identify problems, and provide technical assistance to meet user requirements.
• Ensuring the accurate and timely maintenance of all systems and records.
• New Product Introduction; sourcing, new supplier set up, pricing agreements and negotiate LTAs.
• Job Knowledge: Has the job knowledge and technical skills to understand his/her duties and responsibilities.
• Continuous Improvement: Constantly measures for the effectiveness of processes and strives to meet more difficult objectives. Generates new ideas and manages change effectively.
• Collaborative Skills: Initiates and develops relationships with, and gains the confidence and cooperation of people within and outside the business.
• Results Focus/Execution: A results oriented employee who sets challenging goals and achieves results, whilst prioritizing tasks and overcoming obstacles.
• Communication Skills: Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas and information clearly at all levels. Has the ability to adapt style, and listens to and vales different opinions.
• Problem Solving/Decision Making: Evaluates, generates, and implements problem-solving solutions. Has the ability to analyse situations systematically and make effective decisions.
• Planning & Organising: Develops realistic work plans, sets goals, and aligns personal plans/goals with company goals. Manages time well and effectively, including personal attendance and on-time performance.
• 3 years’ experience in a comparable role.
Degree qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a comparable role.
Degree qualified or equivalent with a minimum of 6 months experience in a comparable role within a fast paced manufacturing environment.
• Experience and working knowledge of ERP and MRP (Materials Requirements Planning) packages.
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
• Qualified or working towards CIPS / CPIM qualification.
Your personal data is collected and processed by B/E Aerospace, Kilkeel (the “Company”) for recruitment purposes only. The Company will transfer your personal data to its ultimate parent company B/E Aerospace, Inc. in the United States of America for HR management purposes, in accordance with standard contractual clauses approved by the European Commission. You have the right to access your personal data, to rectify it if necessary and to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your personal data, by sending an email to: Kilkeel_jobs@beaerospace.com. You are providing your personal data to the Company voluntarily.