Machinist IBusinesses Collins Aerospace Job ID 01342505 Date posted 08/13/2019 City Jamestown State North Dakota Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:HND01: Interiors (Cargo) - Jamestown 2604 Highway 20 North, Jamestown, ND, 58401 USA
Entry-level machinist position; new graduates from technology school.
• Basic Blueprint Reading
• Shop Math / Metrology
• Experience operating CNC Machines
- Reads and interprets drawings, sketches and blueprints and be able to interpret Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
- Sets up and operates machine shop equipment, e.g., mills, lathes, drill presses, etc., to cut material and drill holes according to specifications.
- Inspects and measures completed projects with micrometers, calipers, verniers, etc., to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Ability to use Coordinate Measuring Machines. (CMM)
- Must adhere to all EH & S regulations and policies as well as attend related training courses.
- Follow the EH & S roles and responsibilities in accordance with the Cargo Policy MP5322.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms