Area Sales ManagerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01329435 Date posted 06/21/2019 City Jamesburg State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN16: CCS-Jamesburg, NJ 1095 Cranbury S. River Road, Jamesburg, NJ, 08831 USA
Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings.
We have a great opportunity for a self-directed and results oriented sales leader to lead our Philadelphia and New Jersey teams. You will drive HVAC sales and margins through our direct sales offices in New Jersey and Philadelphia.
Are you focused, driven, and passionate about innovating and developing improving products and systems? Are you willing to work in a dynamic work environment, communicate effectively with your partners, and be able to raise issues openly? Come and join the ranks of one of the world's most respected, fast-growing, and creative companies.
Location: Philadelphia or New Jersey
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Carrier applied equipment sales in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- Lead factory direct Carrier sales offices in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- Generation of applied HVAC equipment sales within the assigned territory to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, and owners
- Establishment of strategies for achieving annual sales and margin growth targets
- Establishment of new accounts and growing the volume and profitability of existing accounts
- Development and management of the outside and inside sales teams, including: recruitment, mentoring, sales and safety training, planning, pricing, territory management, and sales activity reporting
- Execution of Carrier's branded programs, product introductions and strategies
- Management of the relationship with the Light Commercial product distribution channels
- Management of the interface between Carrier factories, field organization and customers
- Reports to Carrier Commercial Sales General Manager, Northeast region
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is required; MBA preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years of Applied HVAC experience
- Experience selling to the Consulting Engineering and Owner community
- Knowledge of HVAC design and application tools
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and customer focus
- Ability to direct, supervise and manage field operations to achieve effective and efficient performance
- Proven track record of setting and exceeding performance objectives, strong leadership, communication skills, coaching abilities
- Sales Management experience is preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protect
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms