Regional Sales ManagerBusinesses Carrier Job ID 30002241 Date posted 02/25/2020 City Heathrow Country United Kingdom
Location:Carrier Rentals London West, Stockley Close, West Drayton, Heathrow, UB7 9BL UK
Carrier Rental Systems is currently recruiting an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to cover London (inner M25). The main goal of this role is to develop and retain business relationships within the temperature control, rentals market-place.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities and grow the sales revenue in HVAC Rentals
- Grow the Carrier Rental Systems overall business, specifying, quoting and hiring of temperature control rental solutions. (Equipment solutions consisting of Chillers, Boilers, Air Handling Units, DX Split Systems, electric / diesel heating and temporary power / distribution)
- Achieve revenue targets
- Maximize market-share and increase sales revenue, whilst controlling margin
- Offer knowledgeable guidance and solutions to our customers for our full product range
- Obtain / develop industry knowledge for market sector, to maximize opportunities.
- Promote all Carrier Rental Systems USP’s
- Ensuring regular customer contact and building long-standing relationships (our customers are key for us in everything we do!)
- Secure specification, secure orders and develop enquiries
- Accurate and up-to-date Reporting (CRM Package) & Administration
- Collect and report industry knowledge and marketplace analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ideally have a proven background with the temperature control industry (HVAC) - rentals
- Have worked either within a sales or engineering capacity
- Have worked within a technical industry and be able to demonstrate the ability to offer technical advice and guidance
- Be extremely driven and have the ability to work autonomously
- Be motivated and enjoy setting and working towards revenue targets
What can we offer you?
- Competitive Basic Salary + OTE’s – £55K+
- Company Car (including Fuel Card) or if you already have your own vehicle we’ll offer a monthly car allowance
- Mobile Phone
- 25 Days Holiday (with the option to buy additional days) + Statutory Holidays
- Company Pension
- Fully funded study
- An experienced, dynamic and highly skilled leadership team
- Comprehensive industry / sales training
- Career progression – we love to build an nurture talent from within, therefore we’ll work with you to achieve your career aspirations
More about us:
Liquid chilling, air-conditioning, heating and hot water supply are all vital elements to businesses everywhere and if these systems fail it can place any business at risk. Carrier Rental Systems supplies immediate, 24/7, nationwide HVAC rental solutions to help sustain and optimise the performance of our customers and prevent any unplanned downtime. We provide the fastest possible answers, followed by rapid equipment delivery to wherever it’s needed in the UK. Our fleet of modern, efficient equipment is available for immediate hire 24/7, 365 days a year. Through our in-depth understanding of clients’ needs and high specification equipment, Carrier Rental Systems are able to offer a comprehensive rental solution for many critical and diverse applications. Backed by our in house, global HVAC manufacturer, Carrier, we provide start of the art, reliable, energy efficient rental products.
We are a company with a big commitment to the continuing development of everyone who works for us, strongly supporting career progression and facilitating a culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciate that our talent is the key to our success.
We welcome applications from talented Sales Managers, Sales Executives, BDM’s, Sales Consultants, Business Development Managers, Sales Account Managers, Major Accounts Managers, National Account Managers and Regional & Area Sales Managers who live within a commutable distance of Central London (inner M25). Ideal locations may include Wimbledon, Croydon, Twickenham, Romford, Dagenham, Bromley, Hayes, Epsom, Watford, Slough, Woking, Essex, Surrey, Sussex, Kent, Berkshire, or other nearby towns / villages.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms