Branch AssociateBusinesses Carrier Job ID 01293143 Date posted 02/11/2019 City Hazelwood State Missouri Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAM31: SC ST LOUIS 627 Lambert Pointe Drive, Hazelwood, MO, 63042 USA
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Spot Coolers has an immediate position in the St. Luis, MO area for a Branch Associate. The position includes elements of service, delivery, and the application of our unique portable air conditioning systems. Spot Coolers is a subsidiary of Carrier Rental Systems. Carrier Rental Systems is a global division of Carrier Corp, based in Farmington, CT and is one of the United Technologies Companies.
Spot Coolers is a recognized leader in the temporary/emergency portable air conditioning industry. Spot Coolers rents and sells portable cooling equipment in 1 to 12 ton capacities and has been in business for 25 years. Typical applications include cooling equipment rooms, such as computer centers, server rooms, telephone systems, etc., for short or medium time frames. Portable and temporary air conditioning is used by every type of commercial, industrial, and institutional company in the country.
- Delivery and pick-up equipment and service orders
- Visit job sites to determine needs, as required
- Complete all order write-ups and other required paperwork according to policy
- Build and cultivate relationships through visits, service, and follow up
- Maintain and care for company assets (includes rental fleet, truck, warehouse, etc.)
*Education / Certifications
- College degree preferred
- Must be committed to providing superior customer service
- A reasonable degree of mechanical aptitude is required
- Familiarity with the HVAC industry is desired
- Solid computer skills
- A professional image is required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to work independently, and with minimal supervision is essential
- Self-motivated and driven
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.