Manager Global Business SystemsBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01293134 Date posted 02/11/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT56: 8 Farm Springs 8 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
UTC Digital Technology is undergoing major transformations in way people interact and use technology. The Global Business System SAP team will be in the center of this transformation. We are looking for a person who has skills in SAP Treasury, Travel, and FICO. Responsibilities will include major roles in UTC’s strategic separations of Carrier and Otis and planning for our future as we determine our roadmap to S4/ Hana.
- Work with theTresury team to ensure proper systems, processes, and data are available for decision making
- Be the go to person for Treasury team for knowledge on SAP and Treasury processes
- Be able to work independently and in teams achieving best results
- Utilize functional and configuration skills in Finance org structure, Financial Supply Chain, Bank Communication Manager, In-House Cash, Treasury and Risk Management, FX Rates, Market Analyzer to meet needs of the team.
- Key role on strategic separation project
- 7 to 10 years SAP functional experience preferred
- 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP Treasury and Risk Management preferred
- 3 to 5 years of working experience directly with business customers desired
- Ability to lead and manage projects independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects to support business needs
- Ability to work with a global / cross-functional team to execute deliverables
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in handling multiple vendor teams
- Willingness to learn adapt to changes in the team and business area
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (is Plus)
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or computer science related field desired, work experience may be considered in lieu of degree if specifically related to this line of work.
Advanced degree a plus.
US Citizen or US Person required.
Work may involve ITAR-regulated projects.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms