Intern - Tax- NC Remote LocationBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01344453 Date posted 09/25/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
- Prepare Federal, State and International income tax returns
- Assist with the reforecast and year-end Provision
- Assist with various income tax projects to support the various groups
- Good interpersonal skills, including ability and desire to communicate, collaborate, and coordinate with others
- Self motivated, able to work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
PLEASE NOTE: NORTH CAROLINA REMOTE LOCATION.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms