IAM Lead DeveloperBusinesses UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORP. HEADQUARTERS Job ID 77698BR Date posted 12/03/2018 City Farmington State Connecticut Country US
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and UTC Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. UTC Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Our commercial building businesses include Otis Elevator and Climate, Controls & Security. Otis is the world’s largest manufacturer and maintainer of people-moving products, including elevators, escalators and moving walkways. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems. These companies are leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
As part of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) organization, the IAM Lead Developer will manage the UTC IAM development team and work with various vendors and vendor resources to help drive an enterprise-wide IGA solution. The IAM Lead Develooper will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining UTC’s Identity Governance & Administration platform, processes and procedures. This role will support the IGA platform icluding, certification campaigns, lifecycle management, and application connectors. Further responsibilities include troubleshooting system issues, documenting processes and procedures, and acting as a SME on program / project calls.
- Manage source code and build activities (Waterfall / Agile)
- Install, customize, configure, and support SailPoint and other identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop custom reports and connectors (as needed)
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and assist with the creation of test scripts
- Lead and participate in projects that require IAM team involvement
- Identify and communicate risks and issues and provide recommendations on potential fixes
- Oversee production releases
- Provide reporting to internal and external audit as required
- Monitors delivery against SLAs
- Develop and reports metrics to IAM leadership
- Oversee run support and ensure daily processes are in place to maintain an efficient IGA platform
- Review solutions to ensure new and existing integrations are implemented to best practice and security standards
- Drive intake and fulfillment of bugs, fixes, and enhancements
- Champion problem management best practices, drive and document root cause resolution to reduce future incidents in collaboration with vendors / implementation partners
- Participate in production support for any Sev 1 / Sev 2 incidents
- Participate in on call rotation.
US Citizen or US Person required.
Qualification: Minimum 2 years with IT security
Must have 5 years SQL and Java programming
Must have 2 years’ experience with assessing and implementing access control procedures and processes
5 years’ experience with Microsoft Windows AD and LDAP
3 years’ experience with SailPoint and Beanshell programming
Strong working knowledge of Java and the ability to write scripts.
Strong verbal and written communication, team player with proven collaboration, critical thinking and problem solving skills
Knowledge of Privileged Access Management (PAM) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) technolgies and use desirable
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). In lieu of a degree, 7+ years of IAM technical experience. CISSP Certification a plus. Six Sigma Certification a plus.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.