FLP InternBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01352519 Date posted 09/12/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
United Technologies Corporation (UTC), a Fortune top 50 company, is a dynamic global corporation operating at the leading edge of commercial and military aviation, aerospace systems, climate control, elevator design, security and fire protection.
The Financial Leadership Program (FLP) internship is our primary feeder for the full-time FLP and provides valuable exposure to the broad range of UTC businesses and cross-section of financial/accounting skills, disciplines, and functions. The candidate will work closely with a Finance team to deliver real results in the areas of accounting, finance, financial planning and analysis or financial operations. Interns will work at one of UTC's dynamic global business units: Pratt & Whitney, Collins Aerospace or UTC Corporate Headquarters.
The successful candidate will be involved, and potentially work with current associates of the Financial Leadership Program (FLP).
*Education / Certifications
- Pursuing a BS/MBA in Finance, Accounting or other relevant Business concentrations
- Must have a minimum of 30 credit hours completed.
Selection for the Financial Leadership Program internship will be based on the following minimum criteria:
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Flexibility and mobility to travel/live anywhere in the US
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms