DTLP Intern Summer 2020 - UTC Corporate HeadquartersBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01351675 Date posted 09/26/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
At United Technologies, we build the future – and we’re looking for the brightest minds to help us shape tomorrow. Join us on the ground and in the air, serving customers in the commercial aerospace and defense industries.
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) internship is our primary feeder for the full-time DTLP and provides valuable exposure to the broad range of UTC businesses and cross-section of digital technology skills, disciplines, and functions. The candidate will work closely with a Digital Technology team to deliver real results in the areas of business, technology, and process/project management throughout various operating companies. Interns will work at the UTC Corporate Headquarters.
The candidate will be responsible for delivering successful digital technology solutions for business critical projects landscape in one of the following digital function areas:
- Business Systems & Process Excellence
- Cyber Security & Risk Management
- Data Science & Analytics
- Product Management
- Infrastructure Service
- Software Development
- UX Design
The successful candidate will be involved, and potentially work with current associates of the Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP).
Position can be located in UTC locations in CT of Brooklyn, NY.
*Education / Certifications
- Be pursuing a BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Science, Cybersecurity, Data Science, Information Systems or other Information Technology concentrations
- Strong academic performance, minimum cumulative GPA of 3.2
- Must have a minimum of 30 credit hours completed.
Selection for the Digital Technology Leadership Program internship will be based on the following minimum criteria:
- Proactive and results-driven individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Preferred strong technical skills in design, development, big data/analytics, infrastructure, IT/Cybersecurity, etc.
- Flexibility and mobility to travel/live anywhere in the US and possibly abroad
- Applicant must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms