Director, Program Management – Digital InfrastructureBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01343456 Date posted 08/12/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
Director, Program Management – Digital Infrastructure
Program management position with the Digital Technology Separation Management Office, focusing on Infrastructure & Cybersecurity related activities required to execute the divestiture of the SpinCo (business units). These activities will focus on ensuring the Digital Infrastructure & Cybersecurity systems at SpinCo are ready for these businesses to run as independent companies and that all requirements are met for the divestiture transactions to qualify for U.S. tax-free status.
- Establish plan and manage execution to ensure Day 1 Infrastructure & Cybersecurity readiness of the stand-alone businesses, including
- System integration testing, user acceptance testing and regression testing
- System cutover and production support
- Knowledge transfer
- Quality assurance and Red Team reviews
- Manage and report status of project plans, schedules, resource utilization, budget and risks/issues/dependencies relating to Day 1 infrastructure readiness of SpinCo.
Education / Certifications
- 15+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in Technology related discipline
- 12+ years of relevant experience with a Master’s Degree
- In-depth understanding of enterprise infrastructure implementation and operations, including virtualization and cloud hosting
- Must have global mindset, good analytical skills and be process focused
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and credibility across functions and organizational levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Strong business judgment, critical thinking and analytical skills
US Citizen or US Person required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms