Cyber Governance CoordinatorBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01372038 Date posted 11/25/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
Cyber Governance Coordinator
United Technologies Cybersecurity and Risk organization is seeking a Cyber Governance Coordinator to join our team. The successful candidate will have strong global Digital risk, compliance, or audit experience and will support activities to mature and operate the Cybersecurity Governance Program across Corporate and each of UTC’s business units. The position will also provide hands-on support for Cyber Steering Committee meetings, working group operations, and other key governance initiatives.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience desired in the Digital governance, risk, compliance or policy discipline of Cybersecurity.
- Knowledgeable and experience with complex technical environments.
- Problem solving and analytical abilities including the ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details and apply sound business knowledge.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, analytical, verbal, and written communication skills are essential.
- Ability to build and maintain customer relationships; strong team player, able to meet deadlines and adjust to changing priorities.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with teams, some of which may be geographically distributed.
- Experienced in organizational and business change management.
The following certifications, in good standing, considered an advantage:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Drive governance processes, standards and practices across the Digital organization.
- Partner with Enterprise Risk Management, Internal Audit and Cyber Risk teams to ensure alignment on governance matters.
- Work with the Cybersecurity leaders to set Cyber Steering Committee meeting agendas in alignment with the roadmap and other priority initiatives.
- Reporting on status of roadmap activities and relevant milestones and key results to stakeholders.
- Preparing materials (e.g., agenda, slides, handouts, etc.) for monthly Cyber Steering Committee meetings.
- Developing Cyber Steering Committee meeting after-action reports.
- Coordination and tracking of Steering Committee actions.
- Supporting and potentially leading Cyber Steering Committee working groups.
- Participating in business process design sessions.
Education / Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems Management, Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Assurance or a related field desired. 7+ years of relevant work experience desired. 5 + years desired with advanced degree.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms