Business Systems Solution ArchitectBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01292160 Date posted 02/05/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT2: 9 Farm Springs 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
To support a large and global workforce, technology is needed to enable the productivity and efficiencies of an HR shared service organization. As we continue to invest in technologies to support HR, we need a strong solutions architect who can lead and bring new products to realization via partner implementations and/or serving as the implementer with some training. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience in delivering CRM solutions, but also have a broad and diverse background in solving complex problems with technology.
- Liaison with HR stakeholders to manage all aspects of the maintenance, enhancements, data integrity and security of the Service Now platform as the global case and portal solution
- Mentor and manage teams of consultants/implementation partner to deliver technical solutions with a high degree of quality
- Follow SDLC process to document and maintain system documentation as new and updated solutions are delivered.
- Lead capabilities workshops to evaluate new product offerings to support business critical initiatives within HR
- Recommend tools and technologies for use in supporting a multi-CRM/ Shared Services environment
- Serve as Project Manager for several key clients’ responsible for day-to-day operations
- Communicate and report project status to HR leadership and IT management, including budget, risks and general business issues & updates
- Liaison between HR stakeholders and other Digital Technology disciplines (i.e. Infrastructure, Cyber, Networks, etc.)
- Desire 5+ years of related work experience
- Proven experience with CRM implementation
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience leading transformational projects as the solution architect is desired
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and adapting to changing ecosystem
- A passion for current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
- Service Now (HR) experience is a plus, but not required.
•Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). Equivalent work experience may be considered.
•Master’s Degree preferred but not required
Location: 9 Farm Springs, Farmington, CT, 06034 USA
US Citizen or US Person required.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.