Associate Director, Workplace ServicesBusinesses Otis Job ID 01318744 Date posted 05/15/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT999: 1CP - Farmington, CT One Carrier Place, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
Otis seeks an Associate Director of Workplace Services to lead and manage a dynamic team that will create and support key digital capabilities that impact end users, including email and collaboration, video, voice, mobility and desktop. As Otis moves to a standalone company, the successful candidate also will lead and manage the migration to, and subsequent management and support of, an O365 suite of end-user products.
- Essential Responsibilities
- Establish and manage a support team and related processes for services utilizing employees and partnerships with new and existing partners
- Establish methodology and measurement to evaluate end-user satisfaction for relevant services
- Develop and continually maintain a strategy to offer flexible digital offerings to meet the varied personal requirements across Otis’ diverse population of users
- Support and help drive the adoption of ITIL practices, using ServiceNow to support end users
- Education / Certifications
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field is required
- Basic Qualifications
- Strong technical infrastructure background, with at least 10 years of relevant, proven and broad experience
- Broad knowledge of personal computing technologies and offerings, primarily on a Microsoft Windows platform
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft O365 and related products within the suite, including SharePoint (on-premises and online)
- Experience with current technologies and support requirements for mobility, video and telephony solutions
- Experience in an ITIL environment
- Experience with Mobil Device Management tools, including Airwatch and MS InTune
- Experience with various mobile devices, such as Apple iPhone
- Experience working in a global environment, leveraging outsourced services from multiple partners
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required
- Ability to lead and manage an integrated team in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of Apple PC platforms desired
- Discipline certification preferred
- Experience using ServiceNow preferred
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2® elevators, energy-saving ReGen™ drives and NCE “green” escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety, and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Position ID: OAK19DTINP8
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms