Assoc Dir, Commodity Mgmt & SourcingBusinesses United Technologies Corp. Headquarters Job ID 01287805 Date posted 01/17/2019 City Farmington State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:UT6: 4 Farm Springs 4 Farm Springs Road, Farmington, CT, 06032 USA
With revenues of approximately $57 billion, United Technologies Corporation (UTC) is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. Our aerospace businesses include Pratt & Whitney and Collins Aerospace Systems. Pratt & Whitney is a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines. Collins Aerospace Systems is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technologically advanced aerospace and defense products.
Ranked among the world’s greenest companies, we do business in virtually every country of the world and have over 196,000 employees globally.
UTC is seeking a supplier Account Executive for the Contingent Labor Category. The Account Executive position is responsible to develop the relationship and expose and leverage opportunistic synergies with key and critical suppliers. The Account Executive leads the execution of the commodity strategy with targeted suppliers. The Account Executive is the primary point of contact for the supplier relationship. The candidate will have responsibility and accountability for maximizing profitability through supply chain initiatives, supplier capacity and capability planning and supply base optimization. The Account Executive works closely with Engineering, IT and Supply Chain across all UTC divisions and Corporate to develop and execute supplier sourcing and performance strategies for the corporation.
The candidate will be the primary interface with key and critical suppliers and internal customers, and will be responsible to establish and manage the following:
· Supplier sourcing and relationship strategy
· Supplier contracting and commercial negotiations
· Commodity and marketplace competitive landscape
· Supply chain performance improvement strategy development and implementation
· Align and leverage supply business awards
· Supplier contract compliance / administration
· Communicate business intelligence
· Supplier relationship management
· Leadership of supply agreements
· Leadership of business reviews with suppliers and UTC leadership/executives
· Manage, escalate and resolve critical supply chain issues
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
· Minimum of eight years of experience in supply chain management and/or operations.
· Leadership within a matrix organization structure is preferred.
· Relationship management experience.
· Supply chain performance management experience.
· Demonstrated to be innovative and forward thinking.
· Strong influencing, communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
Location: Farmington, CT
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.