Service Sales RepBusinesses Otis Job ID 01289065 Date posted 01/18/2019 City EL PASO State Texas Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:OT462: TP - EL PASO, TX 6400-D AIRPT RD,STE HH, EL PASO, TX, 79925 USA
Otis, a United Technologies company, is the world leader in reliable, efficient and technologically advanced elevators, escalators and people-moving systems. Our revolutionary Gen2 elevators, energy-saving ReGen drives and NCE green escalator have clearly set the industry standard for innovation, safety and performance. More than 2.4 million Otis elevators and escalators are currently in operation throughout 200 different countries. We are proud to have a global team that continues to rise to the challenges of a fast-moving company. Together, the people of Otis are creating new ideas and opportunities by collaborating across time zones, geographies and cultures. So just imagine where we can take you!
The Albuquerque, MN branch of Otis Elevator Company is searching for a highly motivated Service Sales Account Representative for the El Paso, TX area.
If you are looking for a role that combines your drive to succeed with a passion for customers, then we have a great opportunity for you. We are seeking a high energy, motivated sales professional to promote innovative solutions with current and potential customers.
- Estimating, negotiating, and selling service and maintenance contracts to obtain new units on maintenance agreements.
- Retaining current maintenance agreements through good customer service and selling on factors other than price.
- Providing customers with basic elevator consultations and technical guidance.
- Position requires 75 percent local travel to customer visits & industry-related events.
- Monitoring collection of accounts.
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- 3+ years of sales experience
- Proficient oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a highly team-oriented and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects and responsibilities
- Candidates must have strong computer skills.
- Sales experience within the elevator industry is preferred, although not required
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms