Senior Coordinator, AdministrationBusinesses PRATT & WHITNEY Job ID 76327BR Date posted 11/08/2018 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country US
The sky has no limits.
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you’ll be part of an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation; one full of career opportunities and the chance to contribute and grow in a variety of ways.
Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. Help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while molding and supporting tomorrow’s solutions. We work with an explorer’s heart and your grit to build jet engines that turn potential into reality. We enable passenger planes to soar quietly over our cities and power jets as nimble as birds to defend our freedom.
Alongside developing technologies that challenge the status quo, we’ve built an environment where each and every employee is valued. We are fueled by people that bring passion, collaboration and leadership to everything they do – at work or in the community.
Have you considered what it may be like to work at Pratt & Whitney?
If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivations to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
We have a rare opportunity for a Senior Coordinator at our East Hartford, CT Campus.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- You will provide administrative support to Commercial Engines Executive Leadership Team.
- Prepare and reconcile travel expense reports
- Provide administrative and clerical support in team environment
- Extensive calendar management including scheduling appointments and meetings
- Maintain files, review and prioritize mail, highlight meaningful items
- Maintain copiers/printers and order office supplies
- Build administrative responsibilities
- Maintain weekly and monthly agenda Items
- Team with other administrative assistants
- Provide additional support to other executives when required.
- Support/lead planning and execution of team events and workshops
- Coordinate and compile weekly/monthly reports and presentations, follows up with individuals and groups to ensure timely completion
- You have a required minimum of 5 years of experience that includes experience as an Executive Administrative Assistant
- Extraordinary decision-making and problem solving skills with minimal direction is strongly preferred.
- You are able to work under pressure to meet project deadlines/schedules.
- You project a high level of confidence and discernment in a highly visible administrative position.
- AA/AS degree (or other 2-year post high school training)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.