Digital Strategy Program ManagerBusinesses Pratt & Whitney Job ID 01389408 Date posted 02/12/2020 City East Hartford State Connecticut Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:PW100: East Hartford 400 Main Street, East Hartford, CT, 06118 USA
Do you feel fulfilled when you help others succeed? Are you fascinated by the way the people learn and grow? Have you considered what it may be like to work with Pratt & Whitney? If so, we want to hear from you!
The sky has no limits!
Flight is an instrument of human progress. It not only gets people where they want to go, it carries humanity to places it never thought possible. At Pratt & Whitney, you will join an evolving, globally diverse company that’s moving fast to craft the future of aviation. Customers all over the world depend on our technology and the people behind it. As part of our team you’ll help answer today’s challenges in powered flight while crafting and supporting tomorrow’s solutions.
Pratt & Whitney, a recognized leading producer of the world’s most powerful jet engines, is looking for dedicated individuals to support our organization. If you seek to work in a dynamic environment and possess the motivation to convert new ideas into practice, this may be the opportunity for which you’ve been looking.
Inclusion Powers Innovation
We unlock our employees’ full potential through a versatile and engaging culture that values everybody’s opinion, driving innovation. The goal of our diversity strategy is to build a workforce and environment where every employee is valued so innovation and creativity thrive and to ensure that all employees are engaged and empowered.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own and lead the scope, schedule, cost and quality of program in tandem with the business objectives
- Single accountable voice to partners on status, risks and accomplishments to ensure successful solution delivery
- Monitors the performance of project, program and service delivery and provides transparency
- Provides clarity of resource needs, manages interdependencies, facilitates critical issues and communicates impacts
- Coordinate the aggregation of underlying project success factors related to the broader program and drive business results
- Partner with the CE Business Relationship Manager (BRM) for alignment with the CE Digital Council and conducting and handling conversations with the customer on the program
- Work with the Program Budget Manager to monitor overall and annual budget across several capital appropriation funding mechanisms
- Partner with enterprise architecture and technical business areas to identify technology services to meet strategic needs and keep the Business running
- Rationalization and prioritization of the project within program portfolio
- Participates in the creation and communication of standardized Program Management methodologies and processes
- 7- 10 years experience of managing communications and Program management efforts; technology-enabled Program initiatives is a plus
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven track record consulting to business leaders providing communication and support of Program Management
- Demonstrated effectiveness working in a complex, service-intensive, fast paced environment
- Ability to build strong relationships to use information and insights across key groups
- Strong personal leadership, organizational, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Outstanding formal and informal presentation skills
- Ability to inspire confidence in senior management and to be recognized as the authority by many partners
- Self-starter with confidence, enthusiasm, and strong customer service orientation
- Comfort with complexity and ambiguity
- Decision-making in a timely manner sometimes with incomplete information under tight deadlines and in pressure situations
Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Organizational Development or related discipline. Master’s Degree preferred. One of more certifications preferred (CCMP, CMS, CPCM).
Pratt & Whitney is a place where the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this linkto read the Policy and Terms