Requisition ID: 17194
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America’s Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Collins Aerospace is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Service Delivery Manager to join our team in Crawley, UK. At Collins Aerospace, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Collins Aerospace training, networking and mentoring.
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
The Service Delivery Manager/Sr Product Support Manager will be responsible for the key CabinConnect customers from a service relationship perspective, applying ITIL Service Strategies to ensure that the airline service level remains at its optimum, whilst managing any anomalies that may occur. This person will be responsible for managing change projects to ensure they deliver on time, within budget and in a manner that enhances Collins Aerospace reputation to encourage additional business from customers.
- Establishing & maintaining a constructive relationship between Collins Aerospace & the Airline based on understanding the customer & their business drivers
- Identifying changes to the Airline environment & technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level or utilization of services provided
- Establishing & articulating business requirements for new services or changes to existing services
- Mediating in cases where there are conflicting requirements for services from different business units
- Ensuring that the current & future service level requirements of Airlines are identified, understood & documented in Service Level Agreement (SLA) & service level requirements documents
- Developing & agreeing Operational Level Agreements (OLAs) &, in some cases, backing off SLAs & agreements that underpin the Airlines service
- Assisting with the production & maintenance of an accurate service portfolio, service catalogue, application portfolio & the corresponding maintenance procedures
- Ensuring that targets agreed within underpinning contracts are aligned with SLA & SLR targets
- Ensuring that service reports are produced for each assigned airline & that breaches of SLA targets are highlighted, investigated & actions taken to prevent their recurrence
- Ensuring that service performance reviews are scheduled, carried out with Airlines regularly & documented, with agreed actions progressed
- Ensuring that improvement initiatives identified in service reviews are acted on & progress reports are provided to Airlines
- Reviewing service scope, SLAs, OLAs & other agreements on a regular basis, ideally at least annually
- Ensuring that all changes are assessed for their impact on service levels, including SLAs, OLAs & underpinning contracts, including attendance at change advisory board (CAB) meetings if appropriate
- Identifying all customers & other key stakeholders to involve in SLR, SLA & OLA negotiations
- Managing Airline complaints including their recording, management, escalation (where necessary) & resolution
- Measuring, recording, analysing & improving Airline satisfaction
- BS/BA degree in a Customer Management discipline or equivalent experience.
- ITIL qualification and experience applying ITIL practices in an operational environment is desired.
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project)
- Lean Six Sigma certification and applied experience is desired.
- PMP or Prince2 qualification is desired.
- Engineering/technical background is preferred.
- Excellent customer oriented attitude.
Collins Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or any other protected status.