Building Automation Sr. Sales Representative (service)Businesses Carrier Job ID 01326682 Date posted 06/19/2019 City Clifton State New Jersey Country United States
Country:United States of America
Location:CAN79: Clifton, NJ 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton, NJ, 07014 USA
- Manage and grow assigned territory or group of accounts through the sales of Automated Logic's product and services offerings and leveraging sister companies.
- Develop long term relationships and build partnerships with the customer
- Achieve annual sales and gross margin targets
- Conduct customer needs assessments and sales proposal estimates and specifications to promote products and services
- Develop account management skills and provide customers with superior value and service
- Utilize sales tools effectively (CRM, estimating software, etc.) to plan and document progress as well as increase business opportunity within accounts
- Collaborate with internal staff to deliver quality results|
- Minimum: High School Degree with 10 years industry relevant experience.
- Preferred: BA/BS degree with 4-7 years relevant experience
- Extra: MA/MS degree with 2-5 years relevant experience
- 3-5 Sales Experience in the HVAC, BMS, Facility Energy business working with top financial decision makers.
- Ability to create and close projects and service agreements based on customer needs
- Excellent Qualifying skills
- Must be self-motivated to achieve annual goals and objectives
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence customers key decision makers
- Willingness to travel regularly throughout the assigned territory
- Excellent writing, communication and presentation skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms